Ready for the last job you'll ever want?
TVAR Solutions is always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you believe you are a good fit, please contact us to learn more about our company and culture!
TVAR Solutions is looking for an experienced Federal Account Executive to be responsible for driving strategic sales initiatives.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software or hardware sales
- 5+ years of experience selling into large federal agencies
- Proven record of exceeding a direct sales quota
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise software and hardware solutions
- BA/BS degree
- Knowledge of Federal contracting and buying processes
- Experience with a small company and/or new technology
- Ability to represent products with no pre-existing demand
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- TS+ Clearance may be required for some accounts
TVAR Solutions has an opportunity available for a Systems Engineer to support our Federal Sales Team. Our Team member will be focused on responding to technical inquiries concerning sales initiatives, administering a small office Mac infrastructure, acquiring manufacturer certifications and licensing software and generating Bills of Materials when necessary.
- Provide technical support to TVAR personnel.
- Acquire and demonstrate vast technical knowledge of TVAR’s partner technologies portfolio concerning customer requirements.
- Technical Research.
- Undergo manufacturer training and acquire certifications as deemed necessary.
- 2-3 years experience in a technical role or degree in a technical field.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal, presentation and technical sales skills.
- Self-motivated and goal oriented.
Interested? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4/18 NIST IT Security Day
4/26 Bureau of Fiscal Services Parkersburg
4/30-5/3/17 NLIT Summit
5/2-5/3/17 Department of Transportation Cybersecurity Summit 2017
5/17/17 Fort Meade IT & Cyber Day
5/17/17 SOFIC Luncheon
5/24/17 DoT Fed Cyber Summit
8/10/17 Convergence 2017: Centers for Medicare and Medicaid
Purchasing Information GSA Schedule: GS-35F-0438T
©2017 TVAR Solutions