The GSA Schedule Contract is the most widely used government contract vehicle in the United States of America.
The GSA Schedules Program establishes long-term government-wide contracts with commercial firms to provide access to over 10 million commercial supplies and services that can be ordered. Orders can be procured directly from GSA Schedule contractors or through the GSA Advantage! online portal. All GSA Schedule and contract orders are subject to Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliance. The TAA, which provides a waiver to the Buy American Act, states that only U.S.-made or designated-country end products may be offered or sold under Schedule contracts. Learn more about GSA Schedules here.
Who can utilize this schedule?
Federal agencies, and government contractors purchasing in support of government funded work as well as state and local governments can utilize this procurement method. Would you like TVAR Solutions to submit a bid or response to a RFP/RFQ solicitation? Contact us.
TVAR Solutions’ Schedule
Special Item Numbers:
- Purchase of Equipment – 132-8
- Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Service and/or Repair/Spare Parts – 132-12
- Maintenance of Equipment, Repair Service and/or Repair/Spare Parts – 132-33
- Software Maintenance – 132-34
- Information Technology (IT) Professional Services – 132-51
TVAR Solutions is an authorized agent for the following distributor’s schedules:
- Carahsoft Contract Number: GS-35F-0119Y
- Immix EC America Contract Number: GS-35F-0511T
- Synnex Contract Number: GS-35F-0143R
- DLT Contract Number: GS-35F-267DA